Amendments/Changes in Private Limited Company
Step 1: Send documents as send by us in Documents List
Step 2: We will prepare required documents and send for signature/authorization
Step 3: Form uploaded and changes approved
- As Per Documents List sent by us.
- Keep your company up to date
- Saves you from future legal hassles
- Avoid any unwanted litigation
- 2-5 Working Days
- Best Team of CS to take care amendments
- Lowest Fees in the industry
- Prompt and proper documents filings
Amendments/Changes in Private Limited Company
As business is dynamic in nature so the companies Act 2013, which has provided flexibility to take care of any changes in the company, It can be change in address, or Name of the company, or appointment /resignation of Directors, Change in Paid up capital of company or Share transfer within company share holders. All these changes need to be properly documented and should be reported to Registrar of Companies by filing appropriate forms within due date as provided in Companies Act 2013. AKT Associates has a separate dedicated Team of CA and CS known as Corporate Compliance Team to take care such amendment and changes in a proper and time bound manner.
Let It Clear The Confusion
What is Procedure for name change of a Company?
A Private Limited company can propose to change its name due to change in main objective or Business itself, the name can also be changed if there is objection from any other company and Registrar of company has directed to change name of company. The Procedure to change name is as follow
– A resolution need to be passed in EGM regarding change in name
– Once resolution approved, proposed names need to be filed to ROC for approval
– Once approval received, MOA and AOA of the company need to be accordingly changed to incorporate the new name
– The applications need to be filed to change PAN card, TAN and other Business and compliance registrations
What is Procedure to appoint a new Director in a Private limited company?
Following steps need to be taken to appoint a new director
- Get details of DIN of appointed director OR Get signature on DIN and DSC form if no DIN is allotted earlier
- Collect following Affidavits / Declarations prepared & Signed
- DIR 2 (Confirmation to act as a director for the company)
- DIR 8 (If he was Director in any other company in last three year and not disqualified)
- Declaration in MBP 1 (If he is holding shares in other companies)
- Resolution for appointment of director
- File form DIR 12
- Regularization of Director U/s 160 – Take a resolution at AGM to regularize additional Director and file it with form 12
- Take Board resolution for MBP1 (i.e Holding in other companies and file it with MGT 14 within 30 days of resolution
How to increase Authorized share capital of a company?
Share Capital need to increase when it is required to be issued fresh shares. It can happen when a new investor is joining or you need to make provisions for ESOP, Even in case you are trying to infuse some more fund from existing shareholder, which is above the current Authorized Share capital Limit, the Authorized share capital need to be increased. Procedure to increase/change-authorized capital of a company will be as follow
- Issue of Notice and calling for EGM.
- Passing a resolution in this regard
- Getting approval of resolution
- Filing same to ROC after due changes in MOA and AOA of Company
What is Procedure for Director resignation?
E-forms to be filed in case Resignation of Director are form DIR.11 and DIR.12. Filing of Form DIR.11 is the responsibility of resigning director under his/her digital signature whereas Filing of Form DIR.12 is the responsibility of Company. Documents to be arranged/attached for filing of DIR.11 and DIR.12 are:
- Notice of Resignation filed with the Company (Resignation Letter);
- Proof of Dispatch of resignation;
- Evidence of Cessation (Resignation acceptance Letter by the Company);
- Board Resolution for taking note of resignation.
We can use Board Resolution for taking note of resignation or Resignation acceptance Letter by the Company as Evidence of Cessation. Further Resignation Letter given by the Director shall act as Notice of Resignation filed with the Company.
What is procedure for share transfer?
Find below the Procedure for transfer of shares in a closely held Private Limited Company:
Step 1 – The Articles of Association should not prohibit Transfer of shares.
Step 2 – Communication by the member’s intention to transfer your shares to the company in
Step 3 – Company notifies the fellow members, about the availability of Shares, Its Price and the Time Limit till which it is available for transfer. The Directors or the Auditors of the Company generally determine the Price
Step 4 – If none of the fellow members have come forward to purchase, you can transfer the shares to an outsider by issuing Form 7B
Step 5 – The Company holds a board meeting and approved such transfer issues Share Certificate to the Transferee
Step 6 -Filing of form to ROC
What is the time period to intimate changes for ROC?
That depends procedure to procedure, starting from 15 days to 30 days, as a thumb rule any significant changes should be intimated asap
What will be consequences in changes are not intimated to ROC?
There is a strict timeline to file forms to intimate the changes, if the changes are not reported then penalty need to be paid at the time of form filing.
What is Procedure to do amendments/Changes in MOA/AOA?
Following steps need to be taken while filing for amendments in MOA/AOA
- Notice for EGM/Special meeting for considering amendments
- Passing of resolutions
- Incorporating changes in MOA/AOA
- Filing requisites form to ROC and getting approval
Under what situations MOA/AOA Amendments required?
MOA and AOA need to be amended in case
- There is any change in business objective,
- Change in Address,
- Change in Authorized Share capital.
- Change in Other Objectives of company
- Providing for ESOP (If earlier not provided)
- Change in name of company
- Any other required changes in company
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.