Loan Syndication Services
Syndicated Business Loans for Any Type of Credit Facility
Acquire business loans while still maintaining 100% ownership
Our experienced professionals prepare project reports as per your business needs
Your raw data is converted into presentable documents to ensure loan application approval
Multiple packages to help businesses choose as per their requirements
Loan syndication services available for many different types of business loans
Step 1: Send request for a Syndicated Business Loan online
Step 2: Preliminary consultation
Step 3: Building loan proposal
Step 4: Approval follow-up
Step 5: Negotiating loan terms and sanction letter
Step 6: Documentation and disbursement of loan amount
- Address Proof of Business Owner/s- Voter’s ID Card, Aadhar Card, Rent Agreement, Utility Bills, Bank Statement
- Identity Proof of Business Owner/s- Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, PAN Card
- Proof of Business Existence- Excise/Service Tax/VAT/Sales Tax Registration, PAN, Copy of Partnership Deed, Certificate of Practice, Trade License, Registration Certificate from RBI or SEBI
- Copy of Income Tax PAN for at least 24 months
- Bank Statement of at least 6 months
- You maintain 100% business ownership.
- Professional help at every step
- Ideal for many different types of business loans
- Custom solutions based on specific business requirements-Our professionals understand your requirements and then suggest solutions ideal for you.
- Professional proposal building- Creating the project report is probably the most important step throughout the process. We have a teamed of experienced industry veterans who will turn your raw data into a professional project report.
- Application advisory- We also provide complete assistance to help you select the right lenders. We submit your loan application to the lenders we believe are best for your requirement and then make changes to the application based on the feedback from the lender.
- Negotiating terms of loan- Once the in-principal approval is secured, we then help you negotiate various terms of the loan like the interest rate, repayment schedule, loan tenure, covenants, moratorium period, etc. to help you get the best deal.
Loan Syndication Services for Quick Business Loans
Why AKT Associates?
- Years of Industry Experience- More than 1,500 clients rely on AKT Associates for all their Technical, Taxation, Legal and several other compliance aspects. We work with a number of biggest and smallest of companies which ensures our expertise in providing assistance to business of any size.
- Industry Veterans- We have a strong team of experience industry professionals who thoroughly understand the ins and outs of the modern business landscape. It is through their experience and expertise that we are able to deliver the best to our clients.
- Cost-Efficiency- As compared to other service providers, our services cost at least 70% cheaper. We understand the value of your money and time and ensure that you only get top quality services every single time.
- Enhanced Convenience- We use modern technologies to make sure that our professionals are always available for you. Be it status of your project or a query, you can reach out to us anywhere and anytime.
Let It Clear The Confusion
Why you require Loan syndication services?
Most of loan proposals are rejected not becouse they fail to meet the criteria instead, They were not advised properly to persent their business prospective in convincing way. Furher the details provided were either incomplete or not properly persented to bank /Financer. At AKT Associates we have an dedicated and expert team which will understand the business and accordingly provide the documentation and related advisory.
What is the interest generally charged by banks on syndication loans?
It Depends business to business and its related repayment risks that bank may perceive and can varry from 8.5% to 18%.
What is the loan amount that I can borrow?
It depends business to business and bank to bank. The rough range is Rs 10 Lakhs to several crore.
What will be Charged for Loan Syndication services?
The charges will be intimated after understanding the business and amount of loan required.
Who will prepare the project report?
All Project reports and related documents will be prepared by our expert team.
What if my loan application is not approved? Will AKT refund the fee charged for creating project report?
In Loan Syndication services we charge for two parts one for preparation of related documents, Project reports etc and second part for loan disbursement. In case loan proposal is not approved we will refund the second part of fees.
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.