Food license (FSSAI) registration
For 1 Year
Step 1: Send us enquiry or call us on 8080809061
Step 2: Our Team will call you to understand the requirement send you documents list
Step 3: Send documents by WhatsApp @ 9699042660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Filling for registration and approval
Step 5: Bingo!!You get your FSSAI license
- High consumer trust in your product due to FSSAI certification.
- Elimination of multiple regulations on your business
- Promote high standards and safety in food Industry.
- Saves you from future legal hassles
- Prevent any unwanted litigation
- 10-12 Working Days
- Quick & Correct FSSAI registration
- Lowest Fees in the industry
- Your one stops solution to all legal, compliance, and financial worries
- Expert support team
- Convenient whats-up based co-ordinationto get you work done faster from anywhere in the world.
- Only Firm in world to extend complete whats-up based tax compliance.
Food License / FSSAI Registration
Food license or FSSAI registration (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) is a certificate mandatory for Business/Organization working in the food industry that includes Manufacturers, eateries, restaurants, Grocery stores, and trading of food and food items. Food License has been regulated by Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and this applies to the whole of India
FSSAI is a regulatory body related to feeding safety and regulation in India. FSSI is responsible for protection and promotion of public health by various regulations and supervision on food safety.
Food license contains 14 digit numbers, which must be displayed on premises or marked on food packages.
Type of food license
|Annual turnover||Type of License|
|Less than 12 Lakhs||Registration Form A|
|12 Lakhs-20 Lakhs||State License Form B|
|More than 20 Lakhs||Central License Form B|
For Form A
ID proof– Any of Ration card, PAN card, voter ID, ID by any department.
Address proof-Any of Adhaar card, Driving license, passport, senior citizen card
Supporting Document– if any (NOC by Municipality/ Panchayat, health NOC)
State License Form B
Signed Form B
Address proof and ID proof same as in form A
For manufacturing and processing unit-
- Blueprint design of processing unit dimension in meter, name, and the number of equipment, installed capacity and HP used.
- List of food category to make.
- Authority letter for a responsible person for Assisting with the officer in inspection, sample collection, and Packing and dispatch of samples.
- Analysis report of water, which to be used as an ingredient from a recognized public health laboratory.
- Sources of raw material milk, meat, as well as processing unit.
- Pesticide residue report of water in the packaged water industry
- Declaration form
- Photograph of manufacturing unit –for uploading.
- For transport business –supporting document for turnover or self-declaration of the number of vehicles.
- For hotel industry-certificate from the ministry of tourism(HRACC)
- Company nomination form IX
- Possession proof (sale deed, rent agreement, electricity bill etc)
- A List of partners/Proprietors/Executive members with address and contact detail.
- Certificate under Co-Op Act 1861 /multistate co-op ACT 2002
- NOC from the local body (optional)
Central License Form B
- All Documents as for state form license.
- Turnover Supporting document.
- NOC /PA document issued by FSSAI.
- IE code issued by DGFT.
- Declaration form.
Let It Clear The Confusion
What is the criteria for deciding type of food license?
Criteria for food license type is based on turnover
For less than 12 lakhs -Basic
For up to 20 lakhs
For more than 20 lakhs
Once registered food license will be valid for how many days?
It is valid for 1-5 years as selected by food business operator.
What if one does operate his business without license?
He could face heavy penalties under section 48 ranging from 1 lakh to 10 lakh based on nature of offence.
Can we modify any detail on food license?
Yes you can modify any detail on food license by submitting form C