This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of our other third parties, even if their websites are linked to www.aktassociates.com. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
Information that www.aktassociates.com collects and Usage
We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. When you use our Site, we collect and store your data and information provided by you. We gather your information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the business activities and to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by www.aktassociates.com.
- You may need to provide this site Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website or, communicate with respect to our service. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to Personal identification or allow us to contact you for any service asper the User Terms
- The site collects only such Personal Information that site believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests. This site collects Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate. From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Web site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services availed, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
This Site does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent except or under the following circumstances:
- We can provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with this Site/Company under confidentiality agreements.
- We can respond to court orders, or legal process (such as law enforcement requests), or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We can provide information when it is necessary to share in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities as per the requirement by law.
Internal Service Providers and Services offered by third parties
We may employ third parties services to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you on the Site (e.g., Information Technology support and other aspects) and therefore we may provide some of your personal information to these internal service providers. These internal service providers will be subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of your personal information for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced service.
Access or change your personally identifiable information
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on www.aktassociates.com, your registered user ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
Once your information is in our possession we shall be committed to strict security guidelines protecting it against unauthorized access.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are herewith:-
Mrs Kavita Tiwari Mb 9969042660 email [email protected]