Hindu Undivided family (HUF) Formation
Step 2: Our Experts will call and understand your requirement and offer best package for you
Step 3: Advance fees and information submitted
Step 4: HUF formation done
- Duly filled Info Sheet
- Pan Card of Karta and all other members
- Aadhar Card of Karta
- HUF is best tax saving tool for Hindu families
- HUF can be used for manage inherited Property or source of Income
- HUF can also be used to run Family business
- HUF can also work like a Private trust to manage family wealth
- Any Hindu and Sikh Family with two members can form HUF
- 1-3 working days
- Best HUF deed drafting
- Best Advisory to save and manage taxes
- Best is industy services at lowest fees
- One stop work for all HUF related work
Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) – An Introduction
HUF is a separate legal status recognized in Income tax Act, which recognize it as a separate taxable entity. In past when most of businesses were controlled by family and passed generation to generation, HUF was the legal vehicle to carry it to next generation. As the businesses were not under ownership of a single member but the family as a whole used to own it.
Even todays era, HUF formation makes a lots of sense if you are planning to run a business but don’t want to add that income with our own income, HUF makes more sense, If you planning to own a property or business which can support your family after you. Further even in case you have inherited property but don’t want to add it to your personal income, you can own that property by forming a separate HUF and transfer income into that.
HUF basically can be used in two ways during tax planning
- As a carier of inherited property:- If you have receive any property, Fixed deposit , Investments or any income generating source then better create an HUF and take all such properties and investment in that. Suppose if you receive an 240000 Rs Rent from property inherited and added to your income. In case you are falling under 30% bracket, Rent income will also be taxed at the rate of 30%. On the other side if the rent is received by HUF the Tax will be Nil as the rent will be below basic exemption level i.e. Rs 250000/- Hence HUF can save you not less then Rs/- 60K to 80K.
- As a family business legal entity:- Even you want to run a business which will be maintained by family members better start it under HUF to have a better tax benefits.
Let It Clear The Confusion
Who can form a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)?
Any Indian Hindu male with another member of family can form an HUF to either run his own HUF or to carry on Proceeds of divided HUF from his father or forefathers.
Who manages the HUF?
Generally the eldest of family known as Karta manages the HUF
Should there be two males to form HUF?
No, Even one male with other members of family can form HUF.
Can a member of HUF form another HUF of himself?
Yes, suppose in a family a son is member in his fathers HUF, Further he can form his own HUF with his wife and other family member.
What is coparcener? Can they demand for HUF partition?
Male members of an HUF are coparcener, recently even daughters are also equaled as coparceners however wives of son are member and can’t demand dissolution. So Coparceners are special members of HUF who can demand partition. However only Member can’t demand partition.
What is procedure to form/register HUF?
Make an HUF deed, Get signature of every member and Karta, Apply for PAN Card, Open a Bank A/c and operate HUF.
Can a coparcener blend his self-acquired property with that of HUF?
Yes, a coparcener can throw his self-earned property with that of HUF by throwing his individual or self-acquired property into family HUF or by impressing such property with the character of HUF property.
Is it necessary for the HUF to have any ancestral property prior to receiving the property from one of the coparceners?
No, it is not necessary for the HUF. Even an empty HUF can receive and hold any property that is thrown into it by the coparcener [As per Madras High Court Judgments)
Can a female member of HUF mix her own property into HUF Property?
No ,This power is only given to coparceners.
Can HUF have 80C deductions?
Yes like individual HUF can have 80C deductions.
Can HUF own property on loan and get deduction for interest paid?
Yes HUF can behave like an individual taxpayer and get all tax benefits including deduction under section 80C, 80D and home loan interest.
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.