Section 8 Company - Non Profit Company formation
The Ideal business structure for Associations, Institutes, Club, and Other Non-Profit Organisations
Register your Section 8 company with our all-inclusive packages.
Enjoy tax exemptions, credibility, and several other benefits.
Legal and financial assistance, every step of the way.
Trust AKT Associates to form your Section 8 Company.
Step 1: Complete the Section 8 form by filling in a few critical details about your proposed company.
Step 2: Obtain the necessary DIN (Director Identification Number) and DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) for your board of directors.
Step 3: Apply for the approval of the name of your company.
Step 4: Online form filing for certificate of incorporation for Section 8 Company.
Step 5: Company Officially approved along with PAN & TAN no.
- ID proof for the members of the board (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/Driver’s License/Voter’s ID)
- Address proof for the members of the board (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill and others)
- Other details about the directors (if they are members/partners of other companies)
- Recent passport size photographs of all directors
- Lease & Licence or Address proof for Registered business address.
- It takes around 15 – 20 working days for a Section 8 company to be registered and receive all the necessary details like GST, PAN, and TAN numbers.
Here are a few key advantages of Section 8 Companies:
- Tax Exemptions
Several tax exemptions are provided to Section 8 companies. Apart from that, donors who make contributions to these companies can also avail tax benefits.
- No Requirement for Minimum Capital
Unlike other companies like public limited firms, there is no minimum capital requirement for a company to be registered under Section 8.
- No Stamp Duties
A company that is registered under Section 8 is free of stamp duty payments during the registration.
- It’s recognised as a Separate Legal Entity
A Section 8 company is officially recognised just like other companies like private limited and public firms. Also, it has a perpetual legal existence.
When it comes to non-profit organisations, a Section 8 company has higher credibility when compared to society or trust. It’s recognised by the central government of India, which further boosts its reliability and reputation.
Why AKT Associates is your Best Choice to incorporate Non Profit Company:
- Expertise and Experience – With over 13 years of experience and has helped thousands of clients across verticals, we provide you with finest legal and financial assistance.
- Robust Team – With a diverse team of professionals from all areas, we can provide you with end-to-end assistance, be it on taxation or finding the right loan to meet your needs.
- Pan India Presence – With offices in nearly 40 cities spread across the country, you’re never far from an AKT Associate.
- Affordable Pricing – We consistently charge lower than current market rates. Pocket-friendly, we have a wide array of packages suiting all budgets.
- Quick Turnaround Time – No more waiting anxiously, regarding the status of your project. We provide you with fast turnaround times, one of the best in the industry.
Brief about the Section 8 Company
What is a Section 8 Company? – All that you Need to Know
A section 8 company is a firm that is officially registered as an NPO (Non-profit Organisation). It is registered as Not for Profit Company where there is no provision to distribute profit earned. Unlike a public limited company, which divides its profits among the shareholders, an NPO uses the profits (if any) for furthering its objective. The objective of an NPO is usually promotion of education, science, sports, social welfare, research, environmental protection, religion, commerce, arts, and other charitable purposes, Associations, Institutes, Colleges, NGO .
A Section 8 company functions just like a regular company, and it has all the rights and obligations that come with a private limited company. One significant differentiator between both is that the Section 8 Company cannot use the words, “Limited” or “Section 8” in its officially registered name.
Section 8 Companies come under the Companies Act of 2013, which corresponds to the old Section 25 of the Companies Act of 1956. When you register a company under Section 8, you get a certificate of incorporation, authorized by the Central Government of India.
Why Choose AKT Associates for Registration of a Section 8 Company?
- Competitive Pricing – We provide you with highly competitive pricing when compared to other service providers in the market.
- Simple and Hassle-free Process – No having to deal with complicated financial and legal jargon. We handle it all, for you.
- A wide array of Packages – You can choose from a wide variety of packages depending on your budget and requirements.
- Expert Assistance – Our team of legal and financial experts assist you each step of the way and provide you with seamless help when registering your Section 8 Company.
- Excellent Customer Support – Whether you’ve got queries on the legal aspects or technical aspects of registering your company, our customer support agents provide you with impeccable support, every step of the way.
Let It Clear The Confusion
What is Non Profit Company?
This is a special form of entity, which is formed to serve the purpose where social welfare, common development are the main motive and not profit earning, This type of companies are more suitable for forming an NGO, Any Public benefit trust, Institutes, Colleges, Schools , Trade associations, Commerce and development associations & Clubs. These are also called not for profit Organisation.
How to start a Non Profit Organization?
A Non Profit Organization can be started by first doing the registration. A Non Profit Organisation can be registered as a Society or as a registered Trust or as a Section 8 company. Once Incorporation is done, Mandatory registration need to be taken such as GST Registration, Tax Exemption Certificate etc. After that a Non Profit Organisation can start operation.
How much cost to start a Non Profit Organisation?
It depends what is the legal form you choose,i.e. you register your NGO as a Trust, Society or Section 8 Company. Any way the total cost of Non Profit Organisation can go anywhere between Rs/- 15000 to Rs/- 50000.
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.