This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This User Agreement for the Website shall come into effect on 00:00 hours India Standard Time 22nd December, 2017.
- General Information
www.aktassociates.com is an internet based portal owned and operated by AKT Associates (hereinafter referred to as AKT) a Proprietorship firm having its registered office at Office No 9, Raheja Arcade, Sec 11, Near UCO Bank CBD Belapur, Navi mumbai, Maharashtra -400614
- Acceptance of Terms:
This is made and entered into this Agreement with AKT Associates and you that you will be bound by the terms and conditions here of, which www.aktassociates.com in its discretion may additionally impose from time to time. The modified terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are initially posted in our site. Your continued use of our services will signify your acceptance of the modified terms. If you do not agree to the modification, you must discontinue using the services. Any materials available on the www.aktassociates.com website have no regard to any validation of the data or any information or particular needs of any specific recipient.
- Access Subject to Local Restrictions
The www.aktassociates.com website and all information and functionality contained within it are not directed at or intended for use by any firm or company or person resident or located in any jurisdiction where the distribution of such information or functionality is contrary to the laws of such jurisdiction.
- Registration Obligations:
- Member’s Username, Password, and Security:
During the registration process, you will create username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities occurring under your username and password. You agree to immediately alert www.aktassociates.com of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you properly exit the web site at the end of each session. www.aktassociates.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your action or omission.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or www.aktassociates.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, www.aktassociates.com has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- User Obligations
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that
- You are either the sole owner or properly authorized person with respect to any form of Intellectual property rights including the patent rights mentioned by you in the submission form in aktassociates.com.
- You agree that aktassociates.com or its employee do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- You are fully responsible for the content and correctness of details provided to aktassociates.com, as well as for the non-violation of any third-party rights that may be involved in such details.
- You agree that your information and the details you provide on aktassociates.com –
- will not be fraudulent or contains any false or wrong or counterfeit information;
- will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- will not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- will not violate any law, statute or regulation;
- will not be obscene.
- You further agrees and gives consent to aktassociates.com to store such details and to use the same for the purpose of statistical analysis or for any other specified business purpose or to introduce any premium or paid services and AKT Associates is entitled to use the contents of such information contained therein, for any purpose, such as the development, marketing of services and to reproduce such information and make it available to third parties without any limitations
- You agree that any data or input provided in the submission form can be independently verified or corrected or deleted by AKT Associates.
- You agree that aktassociates.com is not under obligation to adhere to any defined patent classification system or any provision of Patent Family with respect to any information provided or displayed on its website.
- That the content and information that you submit or post to the submission form and you are granting us a worldwide right to publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information provided under this website is on “as is” and “as available” basis. AKT Associates is not under any obligation to update or keep current the information contained herein.
- No information published on the aktassociates.com Website constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell or license any rights to affect any transactions or any right or to do act of any kind whatsoever.
- AKT Associates does not intend to provide legal advice through the aktassociates.com Website, It need to user to check and verify same with his tax consultant, Lawyer and CA before acting on any advise provided on the website.
- No representation or warranty, either expresses or implied, is provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information. Any opinions are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by other professionals or database using different assumptions and criteria.
- With respect to any information/input provided will not be treated as confidential or protected by copyright and you further agree that none of our employee or Director will be liable for any entry made in the submission form and in case of any dispute at any forum you shall indemnify aktassociates.com and its employee or Director for the details entered in the enquiry form by you.
- That any information/input provided in the Enquiry form will not constitute notice to or knowledge by of any intellectual property rights infringement for any purpose or any inducement of infringement or any notice of infringement under any applicable laws, byelaws or regulations under any jurisdiction.
- aktassociates.com is neither obliged nor compelled to enter into any business arrangement as a result of the Submission or inputs made in the form or in the website. Further you agree to receive special offers and communications from www.aktassociates.com
- You agree that AKT Associates and its third-party providers and partners may place advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information on its website and you shall not object to the same.
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. AKT may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than AKT. You acknowledge and agree that AKT is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that AKT is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
- By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading or otherwise harmful. We might not review content provided by Members. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Members’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
- AKT reserves the right to limit your use of the Services including the number of your entry being made in the submission form and your ability to contact other Members. AKT reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account without giving you any notice. The Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. AKT may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. AKT also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. AKT may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
- You agree that you acknowledge of entire responsibility for all content (information, link. data, text, photographs, and/or graphics) you upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit publicly or privately via our website or services.
- Web Site Security
You further acknowledge and agree and hereby undertake not to:
- Access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by aktassociates.com.
- Disseminate or upload any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service or Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any AKT Associates server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or source of software or other material contained in the website;
.9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The information contained with respect to patent or invention in AKT Associates database is not certified to be either accurate or complete, but only reflects the information that has been communicated to the AKT Associates. AKT Associates is under no obligation to verify the veracity or accuracy of any input provided in the submission form, nor the relevance of the identified patents or patent applications to Recommendations.
- The user of the AKT Associates website expressly understands and agrees that: a) Its use of the Service is at its sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. AKT Associates expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- AKT Associates L makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet the requirements of the user of the AKT Associates, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the user of the AKT Associates website through the service will meet its expectations, and (v) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at the sole discretion and risk of the user of the AKT Associates website and that it will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- It waives any claims it now has, or in the future may have, which gives or provides the user of the AKT Associates with any cause of action whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability
- The user of the AKT Associates website expressly understands and agrees that AKT Associates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions or data of the user of the AKT Associates L website; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (iv) any agreement, understanding or relationship the user of the TWIPSPL enters into with any of the Contributors or any other person or entity with whom it has been put in contact through the AKT Associates website; or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
- You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to inputs or postings in the submission form to be displayed on the website from a variety of sources and that neither AKT Associates L nor the AKT Associates Participants are responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, reliability or intellectual property rights of or relating to such inputs or postings. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to inputs or postings that are inaccurate or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against AKT Associates or any of the AKT Associates employee or director with respect thereto.
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify AKT Associates or their directors or agents or employees from and against any third-party claims, actions or demands arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to your use of the Site, including any liability or expense arising from any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
- No Liability
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. In no event shall AKT Associates or any of its directors, employees or agents have any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost, claim, expense or damage of any kind, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, or otherwise, arising out of or related to the use of all or part of these web pages
- External Links:
Our services provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Since www.aktassociates.com has no control over such sites and resources, you agree that www.aktassociates.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further agree that www.aktassociates.com shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services on or through any such site or resource.
You agree that www.aktassociates.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your username, password, and postings, or remove and discard your information within our services, for any reason. If www.aktassociates.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter and spirit of the agreement.
- Causes Beyond Control:
TWIPSPL.com shall not be liable to you for delays or failures in performing from causes beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, disputes or disturbances, riots, acts of wars, governmental regulations, communication or utility failures, or casualties.
- Grievance officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mrs Kavita Tiwari
Office No 9, Raheja Arcade, Sec 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- All rights reserved
Copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying of this site without our express written permission of is strictly prohibited and any violation of this may result in a copyright or other intellectual property right violation.
- Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email.
If any dispute arises between you and Company, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and sole arbitrator shall be appointed mutually by the parties. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Navi Mumbai and the language used shall be English. The decision of Arbitrator thereof shall be final, binding and conclusive upon the parties. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Thane, India.
- Changes to the Terms