It is an Online form Facilitate the Taxpayer to file an appeal online. The appeal is to be filed to the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) in form No 35 online.
How to Step ahead to file Income Tax Appeal Electronically?
A taxpayer who is seeking an appeal to Income Tax Commissioner can now reach out electronically in a user-friendly manner. The following steps must be considered while opting file the appeal to Commissioner:-
- Form 35 will be available to the Taxpayer on the https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Registered users will log in to the Income Tax Site by their User Id and Password accordingly.
- Then Go to E-file tab
- Thereafter select ‘Prepare and Submit Online’ to proceed ahead.
Note:- This form 35 needs to be verified by the Taxpayer who is authorized to verify the return of income either by DSC or EVC.
All orders passed by Assessee officer are appealable to CIT (A)?
Section 246A orders of the Assessee Officer can only be appealed to the CIT (A).
Not all the orders can be appealed to the CIT (A).
What will be the time period to file an appeal to the CIT (A).
Within 30 days from the date of Receipt of Order, a taxpayer can apply to the CIT (A).
Any Fees leviable while an appeal to the CIT(A)
Rs.1000/- will be required to pay while filing electronically Form 35 to the Income Tax Site
- The most important aspect to be noted that the maximum facts of the case must not greater than 1000 Characters. Only then to be entered cases
- Grounds of Appeal maximum of 1000 characters are to be filled in Form 35
- Form 35 should in the prescribed form and the manner as given in the site.