Starting a new venture takes lots of time, money and efforts and none of us will ever want that our dream got stolen or destroyed by means of uncertain events of the future.
While we can’t predict the future and have no control over its uncertainty, however, we can be prepared for its uncertainty.
Now in this step, we will explain what are the safety measures and proactive steps you can take to secure your dream venture and we will also discuss what is the course of action available to make your venture less prone to future perils.
- Protect your Dream: – The biggest enemy of any business is piracy, counterfeiting, and the hijacking of business Ideas. Over time we have witnessed, how a next big thing Ideas were crash down due to the unauthorized use of its brand. You also know that the film industry is reeling under pressure due to unchecked piracy, Same with Pharma and drug industry where tons of counterfeited medicines are being made and sold in the market.
However now with strict Government rules and public awareness situation are changing. But that put the responsibility on every business owner to protect their brand by
- Registering for Trademark in India and abroad countries.
- Copyright their contents before it is launched for Public.
- Patent their invention before offering it to the public or before approaching any investor.
How Trade Mark, Copyright and Patent can protect your brand, we have discussed in detail in the next pages.
Now as all these matters are subject to various legal interpretations it is highly recommended to consult an expert for this registration. The subject expert will not only help you to understand it better but can also assist you to get the thing done swiftly.
- Ensure Your Dreams: – After Protecting your Brand from prying eyes of your competitors, now it’s time to handle the nature and the uncertain future. We always think it will not happen to me but on a daily basis, it happens to some of us. Maybe a fire in the factory, or a burglary in the office or an honest staff turning dishonest.
Whatever be the name of these unfortunate events, the effect of these is somewhat devastating, If not planned in advance these unfortunate events can deliver a death blow to your dreams.
Understand the situation, where you have put your all savings, borrowed from friends and relatives to start your business and just a few days after you wake up to know a fire has destroyed everything.
What will be your expression?
Hence here we have to be proactive; we can’t predict the future but can plan for the future. Ensuring your business will give you much required financial support you. If we consider there are two critical fracture you should protect
- Business Assets and properties
- Fire Insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Key Personal and important human resources
- Works Compensation
- Key Insurance Policy
We had discussed these in details in next web pages, To understand it better how we can deploy these policies to safeguard your dream venture contact our experts