Steps to get ISO certification is enlisted herewith
Step 1 Creation of Application
Step 2 Selection of type of certification
Step 3 Document verification
Step 4 Audit
Step 5 Issuance of certificate
Step 6 Surveillance audit
Minimum required documents for the procedure are mentioned below. Although, there may be other compulsory as well as optional documents required to be submitted. It may vary with the type of certifications. AKT will provide a comprehensive list of documents required during consultation.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Sales Tax RC/Service Tax RC
- Proof that the business is registered. This can be done through:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- GST Certificate
- MSME Certificate
- Company’s letterhead or visiting card.
- Details of an Invoice including Sale and Purchase Invoice.
With corresponding cutthroat competition prevalent in the business environment, it is the need of the hour to produce high quality of goods and services so as to survive in the market. The significance of ISO Certification lies in the fact that it develops the trustworthiness of your business as well as the overall competence of the business
Benefits of ISO certification includes:
BENEFITS TO ORGANISATION:
- Senior management is being furnished a platform for an efficient management process
- Defines the specific domain of responsibility across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides constant appraisal and development
- Marketing opportunities
- Improved record keeping.
- Improved standard of operation
- Awareness about the quality is enhanced
- Ability to sustain and then increase market share.
- Perception of product quality is enhanced.
- Minimum cases of Non conformity of standards..
- Satisfied Customers.
- Competitive potential is developed.
- Decreased requirement of Quality audit.
- Optimum utilisation of resources
- Systematic written procedures, instructions, forms and records
- Good management practice
- Orderly and structured business
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Quality of Services and products is improved
- Delivery on time
- Independent audit signifies commitment to standards adhered
The total time period to get the complete certification process may vary from one organization to another depending upon its size and complexity. The specific time period can only be declared by ISO certification agency after evaluating the size of the company.
If prepared well in advance and with concrete understanding about the exact requirements for the ISO certification, it is anticipated to get the certification in between the period of 3 to 6 months, which of course depends upon the size and level of complexity within the company.
AKT is a professional compliance and consulting firm offering ISO Certification services across India. We provide expert guidance for ISO Certification across all major cities of India. We, here at AKT, are the most genuine standard service provider with a specialised and wide-ranging experience in International Quality Certification Standards; it would be our immense delight to assist your company for the ISO Certification process
Compare Your Options
|Proprietary rights||Participation||LLP||One person company||Private Limited Company|
|Ease of operation||Easy||Moderate||Moderate||Slightly Complicated||Slightly Complicated|
WHY SELECT US
We are the most dependable service provider. We have certified more than 200 projects. Presently we are working with 12 different standards in different countries in partnership with diverse certification bodies. We undertake full responsibility of task until it’s finished. We value your precious money and time, therefore we customised our professional approach which best suits the needs of your business in terms of
- Industry expert consultants.
- Profit oriented approach focussing, directly or indirectly, on improving the organization profits in short/long term.
- Minimum possible documentation.
- Reasonable and practical options. We emphasis more focus on industry’s best practices.
- We train your internal workforce to have a reliable system with no requirement for the consultant in the long run.
- Tailored made solutions, based on customer requirements. Multiple options are available in terms of time & cost.
- Post certification assistance is also provided by us. We provide Regular visits to ensure system in shape & support during surveillance audit.
- Economical and time saving.
- Our focus is on consistent improvement. The system with right practices is put in, and certification just comes obviously.
In this extremely developed and highly competitive era of business, quality is being specially focussed particularly in manufacturing and service segment. Thus, quality management system is adapted by various sectors so as to attain the efficiency and also to the quality of products as well as of services.
Nowadays, as the standard of living is increasing, People are willingly to spend in order to get a better product or service. People do also tend to choose or select the products or services as which are deemed to be the best and guarantee quality. The Quality management system optimises the structure, procedures, processes and resources within an organisation to implement quality management
The elements of QMS are tabulated as below:
- Organizational Structure
- Data Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement
- Product Quality.
The quality system was previously generated for manufacturing industry. In consideration of prevailing circumstances of business environment, ISO 9000 standards is the need of the hour in service industries so as to enhance the quality of the services provided by them.
ISO 9000 is a certified standard for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is provided by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is manage by accreditation and certification bodies.
It validates a complete system of process which deals with the key methods of the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- Keeping adequate records;
- Reviewing output for any deficiency, along with necessary and corrective measures
- Continuous appraisal of the individual process as well as quality system for its long term efficiency
- Facilitating continual improvement
After the independent audit and certification of the company in conformance with ISO standards may in public claim that it is “ISO certified” or “ISO registered”. The ISO Quality Management System has very positively impacted on the commerce and service organisations worldwide.
Our aim is to provide Quality Assurance Certificates. We are totally committed for getting the registrations for different firms or companies for relevant required certifications and types of ISO according to the industry and profile of the company
Our organization is offering an astonishing range of ISO QMS Certification Services. All the services, which are being offered by us, are authentically legal and reliable. The different certifications may comprises of
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- ISO 27001:2005 Certification
- OHSAS 18001:1999 Certification
- ISO 22001:2005 Certification
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification
- Goodwill among the clients
- Assisted by an experienced team of experts
- Authentic and reliable services
What is ISO Accreditation?
ISO Certification is a validated approval from a third party or body whereby a company is conforming norms and procedures in accordance with the internationally recognised ISO management systems. Company’s credibility can be verified with the help of a certificate in case of applying for a tender as well as it also instils confidence in a potential client that promises will be kept.
Why do we need to be ISO Certified?
The safety, reliability and quality of the products and services are ensured by the ISO International Standards. This is a strategic tool for business for reducing the costs and minimising waste and errors thereby increasing productivity.
Why shouldi choose your services for my business?
The entire process of certification is made by us, hassle-free and cost effective, and can take just 7 – 30 days to complete it based on your company’s size. We follow ‘Hassle free’ approach
1. Least time period required for certifications
2. Cut the cost of Certification.
3. An ISO implementation kit is provided by us to make the process simpler
4. 24*7 Support system is being provided to you by our team of professionals who can also assist you remotely.
5. Reduce the cost of maintaining Certification.
How do i know if my ISO Certificate is valid?
Premium certification body issues this certificate which can be verified by its accreditation body website. Every certificate comes with a unique certification number.
How much time will it take to get ISO Certification?
If prepared well in advance and with concrete understanding about the exact requirements for the ISO 9001 certification, it is tentatively hope to acquire the certifications between 3 to 6 months of time period, which of course depends upon the size and level of complexity within the company.
How long ISO Certificates are valid?
The certificate must also be current. The validity of a certificate is of 3 years from its issue date. During this 3-year period of validity, auditor/s from the certifier returns to authenticate that you are fulfilling the minimum requirements of the specified standard.
What is the detailed procedure for ISO Certification?
1) Creation of Application
Online available Application form has to be filled for applying for ISO certification .It requires details to be filled about nature of business, duration of operation of business and address.
2) Selection of type of certification
There are various categories of ISO certificates and applicant has to denote which type he intends to apply for. Professional experts at AKT will support you in selecting the best certification which best go well with the needs of your business.
3) Document verification
After application form has been filled, required documents supporting the filled data has to be submitted to the ISO registrar .Documents will be properly checked and verified .After the documents have been verified payment can be made by different online portals given for payment.
An audit will be scheduled for the business for which ISO certificate has been applied. The purpose of audit will be to cross check the details submitted about the business.
5) Issuance of certificate
After the audit is conducted and authorities are satisfied, ISO certificate is issued. It is forwarded via post to the mentioned official address of the specific business. Renewal of ISO certificate is ordinarily has to be done every year.
6) Surveillance audit
Surveillance audit is basically conducted every year for the renewal of ISO certificate. It is conducted to ensure that the company is strictly working according to the guidelines as specified for ISO certification.
Why AKT Associates
We are handling more than 1500+ successful clients and providing them with services which covers Legal, Technical, Taxation and other business compliance part. That all says a lot on our ways of working and our expertise in the area.
Experience- That Matters
At AKT associates we have been our client’s obvious choice since more than 20 years. For serving you with the best results we use our experience of decades which has exposed us with deep understand
Efficiency-That reflects in everything
With a strong team which comprises of experts with qualification like CA, CS, MBA & LLB and they will all available with the wholesome result, with dedicated customer service team and support staff. We are always there to execute your work efficiently
Cost- That saves a Lot
We touch the top position not just because we are the best in what we do but also because we know the value of your time and money. We know the value of your time so all the work by AKT Associates is performed on time and at around 70% less cost in comparison to all the other leading firms of the market that too without compromising on the quality aspect.
Conveniences-That says a Lot
The services of the firm are performed and delivered by using the cutting edge technology which makes the AKT Associates always available & deliver services right in your email. So it doesn’t matter where you are because we are always at your finger tips.