A. Pre incorporation Consulting :-
Pre incorporation consulting helps to understand the best way to set up business in India i.e. should you start your venture as a subsidiary company, Branch office or Just a marketing office. We will advise you on pros and cons of each, keeping in mind various factors, such as ease of operations, Taxability, Funding movement and various legal restriction, which will help you to make a better informed decisions. Pre incorporation brainstorming is a must before you start to create your footprint in India.
B. Market Survey and research :-
We conduct related survey and research to vouch the assumption based on which you are toying to start business in India. It is a well knows fact that a survey or proper research is best way to test the water before venturing it. It will help to have realistic assumption and create a more practical business-launching plan and helps to avoid costly mistakes. We use different models to conduct survey on your target population and provide in-depth and detailed reporting to get a best understanding of market along with practical inputs to help you to make informed decisions.
C. Transaction Advisory :-
In case you are looking forward to undertake any transactions such as import or export or any projects in India from UAE and need to understand on various tax and compliance implications on the said transactions. We can undertake Transaction advisory to clear doubts and provide in-depth report on the said transactions. Pre Transaction advisory is a must from an expert firm to avoid any unpleasant surprises from tax department of India.
Business incorporation Services
A. Incorporation and Registration:-
After due understanding of your business objectives we can recommend you to set a legal entity which matches the business criteria, at the same time that should be easy to operate and offer best tax structure. In India you can set up your venture with any of the following legal status: –
- Wholly owned subsidiary company: – This is one of the most common way to set up business in India from UAE, A Wholly owned subsidiary company offers complete control on the business entity at the same time it can work in perfect tandem with parent company. A subsidiary company will be perfect for
- Setting up Indian Arm of a UAE parent company
- Setting Up a Marketing Company to procure orders from India
- A manufacturing unit under license of parent company
- Setting up a outsourcing unit for Engineering, Design, Software and other back office operations
- Set up a Procurement office to procure, Raw material or parts from India
- Setting up Limited Liability Partnership and Joint ventures: – This works best when you are planning to enter into a joint venture with any Indian business entity as a Partner. This gives Joint venture a legal status and secure both partner’s interest at the same time, by complying with mandatory compliance. This legal structure is best for
- Joint venture projects
- Limited period projects with an Indian Company
- Joint development projects
- Joint Sales and marketing projects
- Outsourcing of marketing, Design, Distribution or other activities to an Indian entity where control and secrecy both are important
- Indian Branch office/Liaison Office/ Project Office set up: – In Case you want to experiment first before entering full-fledged. Setting up a limited purpose Branch office can serve the only limited purpose. A branch office can not undertake full business activity and company need to appoint an Indian representative who resides in India to undertake all compliances as mentioned above a Branch office can work as a Liaison office or Project office.
Business Operations and Compliances Support Services
A. Business Mandatory Registration :-
Post registration of Company We can also advise and undertake registration of various Registrations and Government Certificates such as Goods and Services tax registrations, labor licenses, Industrial Licenses, Export and Import related licenses etc.
B. Year on year tax compliance :-
We can also provide complete tax related compliance, return filing and certifications for company in India including transaction advisory.
C. Accounting and Compliance Outsourcing:- :-
We undertake complete accounting and related compliance related outsourcing including MIS and other reporting to parent company on a fix monthly retainer-ship fees. With a dedicated team to handle outsourcing assignments, we are one of India’s leading online outsourcing services provider for to Accounts and compliance outsourcing.
Why United Arab Emirate (UAE) Companies are best suited to start business in India
- Cultural Similarities
- Large Indian population exist in UAE especially in Dubai and other free-zones giving you an exposure of Indian tastes and like-dislikes
- Friendly and stable India-UAE bilateral relations
- Easy availability of Indian manpower resources at both places i.e. in UAE and India
- Easy and cost effective Sea and Air transportation and connectivity
Business opportunities for UAE Companies in India
India is the next giant commerce flash point subsequent to China. Why? The rationale is because of the swiftly rising economy and a huge population; which is second only to China. The Strategic outline of India may include
- Rich human and industrial supply
- Fourth biggest economy in the globe
- Second largest GDP among developing country
- Large buyer market
- Rising middle class with sizeable purchasing power
- English is far and wide spoken in India and as English is widespread in business and commerce worldwide, there are very less communication barriers in India
- Vast broaden land rich in natural resources
- One of the richest countries in the world in terms of human resource
India’s economic change story of the last twenty years has made as much impact on its rural landscape as it has on its urban landscape. Collectively, all over India’s rural heartland and in its teeming cities, India appears to be readying for an even more impressive era of economic growth. Therefore at the time of investment we can’t altogether ignore rural areas too.
You might be convinced by now about why to invest in India. However the next obvious question is what are the business opportunities available in India, so here is a brief intro of Hot Business sectors.
The FMCG sector comprises of a market size of 13.1 billion US$ and is the forth largest in the economy. It is expected to grow by over 60% by 2010 &Urban India accounts for 66% of total FMCG consumption, with rural India accounting for the remaining 34%.
A US$ 8.2 Billion pharmaceutical market, between 2007-08 and 2011-12, the Indian domestic market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 16%. The export market is increasing much more rapidly than the domestic market.
The Growth at 13 percent annually is to reach at $590 billion in 2011-12 according to Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations ICRIER. The structured retail is likely to grow at a much faster pace of 45-50 percent per annum. Unorganized retail sector is expected to nurture at about 10 percent per annum.
Population expected to be 1.4 billion by 2020.This, together with rising income will create increased demand for food grains and non-food grain crops. Strong technology for production of organic horticultural produce is used for the export markets. The prospect lies in Production of basic raw materials such as: improved seeds, new plant material, Agricultural equipment’s such as small tractors, harvesters and specific custom built gear to manage tropical fruit trees and plants.
5. Real estate:
The expansion is accredited to the off shoring and outsourcing businesses. Several MNCs continue to shift their organizational operations to India to take benefit of low manpower and other costs. The real estate market in India remains unorganized, moderately uneven &mostly characterized by small players with a local presence. The opportunities lie in reasonably priced, low cost housing. In India there is remarkable shortfall of middle class housing as majority of the developers are occupied in developing high-class housing.
Telecom sector, clocked a 42.2% augmentation in the quarter ended this September. The rural circle, where penetration is 12.72%, will impel the augmentation in the coming years. It is expected that subscriber addition in rural areas would go beyond additions in metros by 2014.Statistically in the first nine months of 2008; the four metros together added 10.3 million subscribers, while the rural circles added over 11.3 million.
In last ten years, cement sector has recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%. India is second largest cement manufacturer in the world after China.Govt. Support for infrastructure development has opened fabulous opportunities for the .cement industry. With demand surpassing supply, 50 Kg bag of cement at present costs Rs 210-215.
7. Rural healthcare development
Hospitals in India are growing fast. The sector is now projected to be worthy of US$ 65 billion, which is expected to reach US$ 100 billion dollars by 2015, according to a rating agency Fitch. The growth in this sector owes to growing population, rising lifestyle-related health concerns, cost-effective treatment, increasing incomes, government initiatives, etc. India is the foremost country to have quite a few universal healthcare providers. This speedily developing sector in India has accomplished a qualitative shift inside patient demands. This has ended in centers of medical superiority rising and acquiring the modern medical apparatus to deal with their domestic and overseas patients. Due to the growth from the rural areas, people even from the villages are now being conscious about their health concerns.
Some other shining sectors are Education and Renewable Energy.
India is a home of fastest growing e-commerce market, hence if you are a manufacture of a product in UAE, which can draw crowd. Then you should never miss this opportunity although you can export from UAE to retailers in India who can sell your product through e commerce portals however there are many inherent issues which can stop your product achieving its full potential such as
- High end customer price :- Retailer will like to keep hefty margin which selling online which can keep intended buyer less interested as India is a price sensitive market. On the other hand if you can set up an subsidiary in India which can import and sell product directly on parents company behalf, the selling price can be kept very competitive to increase the volume.
- Counterfeiting of products:- If your product is superb but you are not representing in India to keep a control, there is more chances of counterfeiting your product from local resellers.
Why AKT Associates
India is a forest of opportunities you need a guide to get your destination without getting lost. AKT Associates provide consultancy services for such wide range of above-mentioned assignments. For example, pre-investment counselling, or other studies, detailed design, contract preparation, and project supervision. We provide expert advice and help the client to start & manage business ventures in above-mentioned areas.
Any business Project needs to harness better business models to overcome shortcomings of the past and current challenges. AKT Associates draws on profound experience across industries to help financial services institutions in every region, find innovative ways to optimize processes, reduce back office costs, align IT, manage risks, capture the economic benefits of building loyal customers, and plan for evolving competitive and regulatory landscapes.